Family Cnossen-Knossen

History of a Frisian Family     



The Coat of Arms was registered by Ernest Harinxma van Donia in 1613 in his “Dootboeck”

The toppicture of this page shows the location of the Knossen terms  just southeast of Bolsward. Most left is the river Wymerts. The farm left is build on the western terp and the location of the former eastern terp, the origin of our Family, is just above menu item History

© Cnossen-Knossen Family Foundation

CoC Noord Nederland 41005106

Bankaccount Comerica Bank Holland Michigan 1852507290